- 1 block firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coconut / avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Remove the tofu block from package and drain the liquid
- Wrap in cloth and apply some pressure to remove excess liquid. I place on a chopping chopping board and put a cookbook on top for 5-10 minutes.
- Chop the tofu block into small cubes and place in a large mixing bowl. Toss with oil and spices.
- Spread the tofu on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 420F. Toss often to avoid charring.