- 1 pack cruciferous shredded veggie mix from Trader Joe’s
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into florets
- A few tablespoons avocado oil
- Salt to taste – don’t be shy
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the broccoli in some oil and salt and pop in the oven for about 20 mins
- While the broccoli cooks, pour the veggie mix into a large pot with some oil and salt and sauté on a low – medium for about 5-7 mins.
- When the broccoli cooked (should be lightly roasted but slightly charred) throw it into the pot with the sautéed veg.
- Serve up!